AdaptNSW Annual Forum
The 2018 AdaptNSW Annual Forum brought together 200 delegates from government, industry, research, consultancies and community to showcase the latest in climate change adaptation research and implementation in NSW.
The program featured:
- A keynote presentation by Dr Nick Watts, Executive Director of the Lancet Countdown: Tracking Progress on Health and Climate Change
- Presentations by leading experts in climate change impacts science and adaptation planning and implementation
- Case studies and interactive Q&A sessions
- A panel discussion on ‘The Power of Innovative Adaptation’
- An immersive virtual reality experience of infrastructure interdependencies using NARCliM climate data with the Cross Dependency Initiative (XDi).
Explore the wealth of knowledge shared at AdaptNSW by viewing the speaker presentations below, and help to build the collective resilience of NSW.
You can also download all the presentations here (ZIP 31.2MB).
Download the full program guide using the button below:Download now (PDF 307KB)